Meet Dr. Parnika Bhagat
Dr. Bhagat uses her extensive experience to provide the highest level of dental care in a gentle, friendly, and compassionate manner. Dr. Bhagat is a strong believer in preventive and conservative dentistry working closely with her patients to understand their dental health.
Dr. Bhagat received both a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from SUNY at Stony Brook. She continued postgraduate General Practice Residency training at New York Hospital affiliated with Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Bhagat has vast experience in preventive, restorative, invisalign, cosmetic (veneers, botox, dermal fillers), implant restorations, and family dentistry.
She has invested many hours of continuing education to keep up with the latest techniques and technology in the dental field. Dr. Bhagat provides patients with long lasting quality dental care to enhance their beautiful smiles at Soft Care Dental Group.
Dr. Bhagat loves spending time with family and friends. She enjoys activities such as hiking, biking, gardening and camping. She lives in Morristown with her husband and very active son.
- State University of New York (SUNY) @ Stony Brook, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Residency at New York Hospital affiliated with Cornell Medical Center
- Stony Brook University, B.S., BioChemistry
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Certification in Facial Esthetics
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Member of the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE)
- Member of the New Jersey Dental Association (NJDA)
- Member of the Somerset County Business Partnership
HEALTHGRADES Profile (click on the button below)