Meet Dr. Parnika Bhagat
Dr. Bhagat received both a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from SUNY at Stony Brook. She continued postgraduate General Practice Residency training at New York Hospital affiliated with Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Bhagat has vast experience in Invisalign, preventive, restorative, cosmetic and family dentistry.
She has invested many hours of continuing education to keep up with the latest techniques and technology in the dental field. Dr. Bhagat provides patients with comfort and long lasting quality dental care in the most relaxing and stress free environment at Soft Care Dental Group. She is a member of ADA (American Dental Association) and AGD (Academy of General Dentistry).
Dr. Bhagat loves spending time with her family and friends. She lives in Morristown with her husband and very active son.
- State University of New York (SUNY) at StonyBrook, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Residency at New York Hospital affiliated with Cornell Medical Center
- Certification in Facial Esthetics
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Member of the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE)
- Member of the New Jersey Dental Association (NJDA)
- Member of the Somerset County Business Partnership
HEALTHGRADES Profile (click on the button below)