Meet dr. Ritu Dureja
Dr. Ritu Dureja prides herself on making her patients comfortable and helping them achieve their dental health goals in the most thorough and conservative manner. She strongly believes that a confident smile leads to positive aura and overall well being. She carries invaluable experience in treating various dental issues and cosmetic procedures like Veneers, Botox and Dermal fillers.
Dr Dureja has sought extensive post doctoral training in surgical placement of dental implants and their restorations. In 2010, she was awarded Fellowship in the International Congress of Implantologists. She believes in staying up to date with new technology & consistently advances her knowledge by taking continuing education courses.
She loves to do Zumba for her health routine & is looking forward to starting yoga lessons this year. Dr. Dureja lives in Marlboro with her husband and twins, who she enjoys going hiking and traveling with and spending quality time together.
- State University of New York (SUNY) at StonyBrook, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Residency at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
- Queens College, B.S., Chemistry
- Mini Residency in Implants at Montefiore Medical Center
- Fellowship in ICOI
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Certification in Facial Esthetics
- Beta Delta Chi member for 3 years
- Howard Hughes Fellowship
- Fellow of the International Congress of Implantologists (ICOI)
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE)
- Member of the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member of the New Jersey Dental Association (NJDA)
- Member of the Somerset County Business Partnership
HEALTHGRADES Profile (click on the button below)