Dentist, Warren NJ
*** Your Safety is our Priority ***
Covid-19 Precautions at Soft Care Dental Group?
- Patients will be asked a list of screening questions twice: once on confirming the appointment; and second time before entering the office.
- Touch-less temperature check and pulse oximeter reading of all individuals entering the office.
- Medical grade air purifiers with HEPA filters in every room.
- Social distancing with adequately spaced out appointments.
- Hand sanitizers throughout the office.
- Full PPE gear – i.e. N95 masks, gowns, face shields.
- High speed evacuation suction for all procedures.
- UV-C wands and medical grade disinfectant used to wipe down all surfaces including credit cards.
- Strict CDC guidelines are adhered to.
- Sneeze guards (pexiglass) installed at reception area.
Why Choose Us?
- Preventive Dental Services such as regular dental exams, cleaning, sealants, oral cancer screening, sports mouth guard, night guard, and advanced cavity detection.
- Cosmetic Dental Services such as porcelain veneers/chair side veneers, six month smiles, hollywood snap on smile, teeth whitening, dental implants surgery and restoration.
- Functional Dental Services such as root canals, bridges, crowns, inlays/onlays, bonding, partial/complete dentures, sleep apnea/snoring appliance, halitosis (bad breadth treatment), and tooth extractions.
- Anti-Anxiety Dental Services such as Sedation Dentistry (nitrous oxide, IV sedation, oral sedation) and such comfortable services as dental chair massage and TV
We use leading-edge dental technology such as Digital X-Rays, Intra-oral camera, Diagnodent, Lasers, Oral cancer screening fluorescent light (Identafi).
Soft Care Dental Group is conveniently located in the central hub of Warren behind TD Bank up on the “hill” at 108 Town Center Drive, Warren, NJ 07059 For your overall dental health and a beautiful SMILE, give us as call at Warren Office Phone Number 908-561-5555 today!
Dental Implants Warren
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved. Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in Warren, NJ at Warren Office Phone Number 908-561-5555.
Wrinkle Injection & Dermal Fillers Warren
Wrinkle injections are noted primarily for the ability to reduce the appearance of some facial wrinkles. They are also used to treat such problems as repetitive neck spasms (cervical dystonia), excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), overactive bladder and lazy eye. Wrinkle injections may also help prevent chronic migraines in some people. For more details, please read more about it on the Mayo Clinic or call our office at 908-561-5555.