We would like to inform you about Soft Care Dental Group’s office financial policy. Our goal is to help you achieve and maintain optimal dental care and provide a good doctor-patient relationship. To facilitate good communication, we encourage all our existing and new patients to understand their dental coverage and to review the items below and let us know if you have any questions.
1) Upon arriving at the office, please let the Front Desk know of any changes in your information such as dental coverage, mailing address, email address, or phone numbers.
2) Not all dental services provided by our office are covered by every insurance plan. Any dental service not covered by your plan will be your responsibility.
3) As per your insurance plan policies, you are responsible for all deductibles and co-insurances.
4) We do not want to compromise your dental care based on restraints placed by an insurance company. So, please tell us know, if you need to know in advance what your coverage is. We will be happy to provide an estimate of your out-of-pocket responsibility prior to your appointment.
5) Patient balances are due at the time of service.
6) If you have an insurance that reimburses you directly, we will submit all the paperwork for you, but payment is due at the time of service unless previous arrangements are made with our office.
7) If you have no insurance, payment is due at the time of service unless previous arrangements are made with our office.
8) For your convenience, we also work Care Credit, an outside financial company that offers very attractive options for extended payments. To help out our patients, we have a 12 month interest-free plan (a minimum applies).
9) CANCELATION POLICY: We would appreciate 24 hours notice for canceling any appointments. A fee of $50.00 will be charged for any broken appointments, or any appointments canceled with less than 24 hours notice.
We are dedicated to providing optimal dental care for every patient and working with you to achieve that goal. Thank you for your attention. Please let us know if you have any questions. It will be our pleasure to help you.